5 red and pink color recipes to melt your valentine
Relationships are like cocktails: a mix of different salty and spicy, sweet and savory ingredients to achieve the perfect match! Once you find it, you want to taste it again and again! Am I right? So why not prepare a good cocktail in the colors of the upcoming party and surprise your loved one. We’ll give you everything you need below, just keep in mind that some recipes are super easy, but need to be prepared ahead of time. Let’s prepare an incredible cocktail full of love for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Vodka Cocktail
This fruity cocktail is the perfect drink for Valentine’s Day! Here’s how to prepare it:
- 59 ml vanilla-strawberry infused vodka*.
- 14 grams of St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 0-30ml simple syrup (to taste)
- 15ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 strawberries
- Sparkling water or sparkling rosé wine
- Strawberry hearts to garnish
*If you want to make your own strawberry vanilla vodka, wash and chop 200g of strawberries. Add them to a clean glass jar with a vanilla pod split lengthwise and 500ml of vodka, then close with an airtight lid. Store in a cool, dark place for at least 3 days. I prepared it at home and left it for a week. The strawberry taste was even stronger. So when you’re ready, pass it through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth and discard the strawberries and vanilla bean.
Preparation of the strawberry cocktail:
- If you don’t have time to make a strawberry vodka, you can grab one from the store or just mix a high-quality vanilla vodka with 3 crushed strawberries.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add vodka, St. Germain, simple syrup, lemon juice and 2 sliced strawberries. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Then, pour the cocktail into a chilled glass. Top up with soda water or sparkling wine and you’re done. It remains only to decorate the festive drink.
Pomegranate Aperol Spritz
Using seasonal fruits is always a good idea. So let’s see how to make this pomegranate cocktail for your darling:
- 90ml of Aperol
- 50ml pomegranate juice
- 120ml Prosecco
- 1 drop of sparkling water
- 1 orange wedge
- pomegranate arils for garnish
Fill a glass with ice. Then mix the appetizer and pomegranate juice and stir. Pour the Prosecco and finish with a little sparkling water and an orange wedge. Decorate with pomegranate arils if desired! A good idea is to organize a romantic brunch and serve this cocktail with themed appetizers.
Raspberry and white chocolate martini
This cocktail is for anyone who loves the sweet flavor of chocolate. Here’s what you need to prepare it:
- 40ml Hawkridge London Dry Victorian Aphrodisiac Blend
- 60ml cream
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 25ml white chocolate liqueur (available online)
- 20ml vanilla syrup
Preparation : Add the fresh raspberries and gin to the bottom of a mixing glass or shaker and mix well. Add plenty of ice as well as the cream, chocolate liqueur and vanilla syrup. Stir well and strain into martini glasses.
Red Velvet Martini
This two-ingredient cocktail is super easy to make. All you need is:
- 70ml Baileys Red Velvet
- 20ml Vodka
Combine the two ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and pour the Valentine’s Day cocktail into martini glasses. If you can’t find this limited edition Baileys, use the classic with a little food coloring to get that deep red color. To finish, you can serve it with a Pavlova cake or Red velvet.
Pink Valentine’s Cocktail
The latest recipe we prepared for you is really refreshing and you can save it and prepare it for your friends in the summer. Here are the ingredients:
- 150 ml iced rosé
- 45ml Chambord liqueur
- 30ml cranberry juice
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sprig of mint
Add all the ingredients to a blender with a handful of ice. Mix until the ingredients are completely incorporated. Pour into a pretty glass, garnish with blackberries and mint, and serve.