Easy DIY: home fragrance to purify your home
Making your own interior or household products with natural components has been a trend since the arrival of Do It Yourself (DIY) in recent years. Distrust of industrial products or simple desire to want to do everything yourself, this process has many advantages: it is one of the best ways to have control over the components and ingredients with which we are in contact, it’s healthy , it’s ecological, economical, and sometimes very satisfying!
Find out here how to make your own interior sanitizing sprays with essential oils.
Here, we present to you the simple and quick recipe for an all-purpose spray: it purifies thanks to the disinfecting action of the essential oil of Ravintsara, and perfumes thanks to the many spices found there.
The recipe for the purifying home fragrance in 8 steps
- In a saucepan, place 700 ml of spring or filtered water;
- Add 25gr of cloves;
- Then, add 3 cinnamon sticks (do not use ground cinnamon);
- Boil everything then leave to cool for an hour;
- Now place in your saucepan three or four small rolled stones of smoky quartz;
- Let everything infuse for three hours;
- Once the water is very cold, remove the stones and add 4 drops of Ravintsara essential oil and a pinch of coarse salt;
- Pour everything into a 750ml plastic hand sprayer.
All you have to do is spray your interior regularly to feel the benefits.
Read also Tutorial: create your natural perfume with essential oils
If you want to discover other uses of stones for your well-being, discover Jean-Didier’s book The magic power of stones and crystals published by the Lotus and the Elephant.