All in the kitchen from December 19 to 23, 2022: recipes of the week
Everyone in the kitchen from December 19 to 23, 2022 – One week away from Christmas, new recipes from Cyril Lignac to come tomorrow on his cooking show on M6 “Tous en cuisine”. Always alongside Jérôme Anthony and a guest each evening, chef Lignac will offer you new festive recipes.
We invite you now to discover what Cyril Lignac has planned to cook with you for the coming week in this special Holiday Menus edition.
To follow every evening from Monday to Friday at 6:40 p.m. on M6 but also in replay on 6play
If you missed this week’s recipes, know that they are available on 6play, but also on Cyril Lignac’s Facebook page.
Everyone in the kitchen from December 19 to 23, 2022: Cyril Lignac’s recipes this week
– Monday, December 19: MAIN COURSE: ROASTED SCALLOPS, PUMPKIN WITH SPICY ALMOND, and DESSERT: PAIN PERDU WITH PEARS, CARAMEL AND HAZELNUTS (list of ingredients here)
– Tuesday, December 20: STARTER: OYSTERS GRATINATED WITH HERBS ROCKEFELLER STYLE, and MAIN COURSE: POULTRY STUFFED WITH CHESTNUT AND CLEMENTINE (list of ingredients here)
– Wednesday, December 21: STARTER: SOFT EGG WITH CARBONARA CREAM (JOËL ROBUCHON), and MAIN COURSE: LANGOUSTINE RAVIOLI WITH FOIE GRAS BROTH (JOËL ROBUCHON) (list of ingredients here)
– Thursday, December 22: STARTER: CABBAGE STUFFED WITH FOIE GRAS, and MAIN COURSE: HERB CRUSTED RACKS OF LAMB, PAILLASSON APPLES (list of ingredients here)
– Friday, December 23: DESSERT: CITRUS AND HAZELNUT LOG
Did you know ?
– The sixth book inspired by the show’s recipes, entitled “Fait Maison n°6: Holiday Special”, is now available. Chef Cyril Lignac has concocted in his kitchen 45 new chic and ultra-gourmet recipes for the end-of-year celebrations.
“Tous en cuisine” returns tomorrow evening from 6:40 p.m. on M6 and 6PLAY.