The best recipe for vegan pancake batter (without egg or milk)
Are you looking for a vegan pancake recipe to celebrate Candlemas? With this recipe, you will get light and delicious vegan pancakes easily. A delight for your taste buds and those of your guests!
This vegan recipe is easy to make and only requires a few basic ingredients.
It is ideal for people who follow a vegan diet or for those who simply want to eat healthier.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Number of pancakes : 8 to 10 pancakes
- 250g T45 flour
- 80g cornstarch (maizena)
- 240ml cold water
- 500 ml vegetable milk (soya, almond or oat)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch and salt.
- Add the water and vegetable milk and mix until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Add oil and sugar, mix again.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and cover it with a little oil.
- Pour a ladle of batter and cook the pancake for 1 or 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat until there is no more dough.
You are ready to enjoy delicious fluffy vegan pancakes! Serve alone or with the garnish of your choice.
Tips and advice for successful vegan pancakes
If you want to make a vegan pancake batter, know that there are several tips and advice that can be useful to you:
- Choose quality ingredients for your dough. Indeed, the quality of the ingredients will have a direct impact on the taste and texture of your pancakes. So take the time to carefully select your products.
- Prepare your dough in advance. This will allow you to obtain thinner and tastier pancakes.
- Let your dough rest in the fridge for an hour before baking.
- Cook your pancakes over low heat until they are golden brown and fluffy.
Consider adding a little vegetable oil to your pan to make cooking easier. There you go, you know everything there is to know to make delicious vegan pancakes.